Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Qaurter completed...

Wow, I can't believe that the quarter is over already! We're already on Christmas break. I can't believe it. I've learned a great amount already, I can't wait until next quarter. I hear the classes are going to be great. Group portrait photography. Photoshop class. And I think my other teacher said something about a random class. That's going to be like Night photography and other stuff. I'm really excited! We had our individual reviews yesterday, I did better than I thought I did. An A and three B's. Charlie, one of the teachers, has already given us an assignment. lol. But it's not that bad. I've already completed it. Simple really.

Man, I feel horrible. I think I'm coming down with something, the world keeps spinning. It's really starting to annoy me. Gah, I hope I get better soon. I have a lot of stuff that I have to do before next quarter starts. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment